Throughout the Pride in Volunteering project, we will be developing new resources to educate both individuals and organizations on creating 2SLGBTQ+ friendly volunteer opportunities. Watch this space for useful materials that will enhance your participation!
Here are a few helpful resources for you to download, print and share!
- “Why Volunteer?”: WhyWheel – Benefits of Volunteering
- Pride in Volunteering: Community Consultation Findings
- the 519: Creating Authentic Spaces – Conversations
- the 519: Creating Authentic Spaces – Pronouns
- the 519: Creating Authentic Spaces – Supportive
- the 519: Creating Authentic Spaces Toolkit
- CAMH: Asking the Right Questions manual
- Rainbow Health Ontario: Fact Sheets
- CAMH: We Ask Because We Care
- Mount Sinai Hospital: Participant Manual
- OPHA: A Positive Space is a Healthy Place